Printable Harbison State Forest map
Geo-referenced Harbison State Forest map
Navigate the trails on your smartphone! Download our free geo-referenced map of Harbison State Forest for your mobile device!
Step 1: Download the Avenza PDF Maps app
Scan either of the QR codes below with your phone’s QR code scanner app to download the Avenza PDF Maps app from the iTunes app store.
|Got an iPhone or iPad?
|Got an Android device?
|Scan the QR code below with your phone’s QR code scanner app to download the Avenza PDF Maps app from the iTunes app store.
|Scan the QR code below with your phone’s QR code scanner app to download the Avenza PDF Maps app from the Google Play store.
Step 2: Open the Avenza PDF Maps app on your smartphone.
Step 3: Load the Harbison State Forest map in the Avenza app.
- Click on the plus sign (+) to search for the Harbison State Forest Trail Map.
- Click on “Get a map from the store.”
- Click on “Find Maps” near the top of the screen.
- In map view, navigate to Harbison State Forest on the interactive map. –OR– In list view, type “Harbison” in the search field near the top of the screen.
- The Harbison State Forest Trail Map will appear. Click “Install.”
- After the map installs, click on the “Maps” icon at the bottom of the screen, then click on the Harbison State Forest Trail Map to load it.
- The map will load, and you’ll see a little blue dot on the map… THAT’S YOU!
- If you don’t see a little blue dot, tap the compass icon ( on Android) or the blue arrow (on iPhone); the blue dot indicates your location on the map!
Canoe landing map
To reach the Environmental Education Center, continue past the parking lot and bear left through the gate onto the gravel road. Take the first right onto another gravel road. The Education Center is at the top of the hill on the left.
If your destination is the gazebo, go through the gate, past the Education Center road, then take the first left. Take the first right – the gazebo, picnic area, and restrooms are on your right.
To reach the Eagle Shelter, go through the gate, pass the Education Center road, take the first left, stay straight past the Gazebo road. The road will dead-end at a parking lot. If you park there you can walk to the Eagle Shelter by following the trail signs.